Ideum's creative work includes designing and planning complex AV installations, including video walls, projection mapping, theater projection, lighting, digital signage, and more.
Colossus Touch Table
The Colossus II is an 86” 4K Ultra HD multitouch table large enough for engaging multi-user interaction. Quality built with an all-aluminum frame, it has a patented design and uses the best available commercial components.
Superior Touch & Displays
The Colossus II uses an LG commercial 86” Ultra HD display rated for 24/7 operation and a custom projected capacitive touch controller. Its surface is bezel-less, water-resistant, and made for demanding environments.
Tools for Creativity
Colossus II owners have an option to purchase Tangible Engine object recognition software. All Ideum touch walls and multitouch tables come with a lifetime license for GestureWorks for developers (if requested).
The Colossus comes with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8700 processor, 32GB of RAM, Dual 250GB NVMe M.2 solid-state drive, and a dedicated NVIDIA® RTX 2080 graphics card. We can also create your Windows-based dream system—just let us know what you want.
We can produce our hardware in a variety of custom colors, finishes, and logo treatments. Possible add-ons include casters, headphones, headsets, and proximity sensors. We also build completely custom units. Contact our sales group for more details.
Engineered for Public Spaces
The Colossus is made out of aircraft-grade aluminum. This remarkable touch table is in some of the world’s busiest museums, including the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian, and the Smithsonian Cooper Hewitt Design Museum.
Made in the USA
Ideum touch tables and displays are designed and built in the USA. We back our products with a three-year warranty and provide timely and professional support and service when necessary. The same people who build our tables provide our support.
450 LBS / 204 KG (approx)
850 LBS / 386 KG (approx)
- 86” LG 4K UHD commercial display
- 3840x2160 60Hz screen
- Projected capacitive touch technology
- <16ms touch response time
- 32 simultaneous touch points
- 6mm ultra-clear tempered glass
- Native contrast ratio 1200:1
- 500 nit (cd/m2) luminance
- LG commercial display rated 24/7
- U.S. Patent No. 10225509
- Single push-button power
- Custom lockable enclosure
- Windows 10
- Universal 110-240V power system
- Stereo amplifier with two 90W Yamaha speakers
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8700 processor
- RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA graphics card
- Dual 250GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- 32GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM
- TPM/TPP compatible for secure environments
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0, RFID
- Wireless keyboard with integrated trackpad
- Direct access via USB ports
- Audio output via 1/8” audio jack
- HDMI Output (PC)
- Communication hardware can be removed upon request for secure environments